Monday, April 18, 2011

I love my MBT Shoes

From a topic product or service designed by only a handful of manufacturers,much more compared to last handful of years, the toning shoe has expanded right into a massive part of the worldwide shoes business.In 2008 this industry was worth $17 million, it increased to $145 million in 2009 and an estimated $1.5billion in 2010.
I love my MBT Shoes. I own several pairs and wear them almost every day. They are great for my feet, legs and back. The service from shopmbtfootwear.com. is second to none.
I am writing about my experiences with MBT Lami shoes and my purchases from shop mbt footwear .com. A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. One of the side affects of Parkinson’s and treatment thereof, is stiffness in your legs. As a child I would walk on my toes, and I have discovered that I sleep with my toes curl, pointing down.So after I would wake up I would have pain in the Achilles tendon.I tried my own athletic shoes to relieve the discomfort of stretching my tendon, but, that did not work. I then tried my hiking shoes,and still no relief.I then purchased a pair of patrol type walk boots,thinking that the boot would be the solution.No go. I then saw some MBT Couples Shoes in a store.They were some on sale. I tried it on and almost immediately it seemed to work. The discomfort to my tendon was essentially gone. Before my Parkinsons disease developed,I wore Farragamo and Allen Edmonds. Now I wear the MBT shoe every day. A extra bonus of the MBT shoe is that it has the particular ability to straighten your back and legs, and this has certainly helped my posture and gait when walking. What an additional bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment